Per California Government Code Sections 7405 and 11135, this website is designed, developed and maintained to be in compliance with levels A and AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1. Principle of these guidelines:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content (like images and photos).
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia (like audio and video recordings).
- Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools
Web Accessibility Certificate (PDF)
If you have difficulty accessing any content on this site, please contact email@example.com.